Opportunities to Care
Freedom Home Care employs only the best caregivers. If you are dependable, compassionate, experienced, and ready to make a difference in the lives of the elderly and disabled, we’d like to talk with you. Each employee must have previous experience in care giving, pass criminal and motor vehicle background checks, a drug screening, and provide reference checks.
We are currently hiring for part-time and full-time positions and provide an extensive training program to prepare you for the Freedom standards of employment. Our mission is to provide the best caregivers to families in need.
Freedom Home Care Benefits
- Join one of the most well respected home care services company and join a great team of caregivers and leadership
- Receive access to medical, dental, and vision benefits and paid time off as a full-time employee
- Be treated with respect and as an integral part of the Freedom team
- Enjoy opportunities for promotions and advancement
- Participate in regular team meetings and training sessions